Our customers can purchase their system via cash, a loan, a lease or a power purchase agreement (PPA). Whether you have tax appetite and prefer a cash deal, or you want to leverage a zero-down PPA. Strawberry Solar is experienced in helping businesses optimize their finance goals. We have an in-house finance team ready to guide you through the cash flow analysis and weigh the options.
Maximize your savings by owning a secure long-term investment.
Use federal investment tax credit to reduce your tax liability.
- Increase the market value of your home.
- Numerous low-cost, low interest rate loan programs are available. (Michigan Saves, Dividend)
- 'Own' an asset that generates significant financial value, unlike other home improvement loans.
- Achieve immediate savings, as you repay the loan over time.
- Receive the benefits of having solar, with little or no money down.
- Avoid the responsibility of maintenance and repairs.
- Do not have tax liability to monetize the federal tax credit.
A PPA is a power purchase agreement in which a solar service provider sells energy to a power purchaser. In the case of a solar PPA, a solar service provider owns the solar on your roof and you buy the electricity that it generates from them. PPAs provide the design, permitting, financing and installation of a solar system on a property at little to no cost. The power generated from the solar system is sold to the customer at a low, fixed rate. Click here to learn more!
PACE stands for Property Assessed Clean Energy. The PACE program works by giving loans for energy-efficiency retrofits and distributed renewable energy generation that is paid back through property taxes. Property owners pay back PACE funds over a set amount of time as a line item on their property taxes.
- Limited credit check performed – eligibility based on equity
- Loan payment is made via your property tax bill, which may increase your tax write-off for property taxes
- Can be made in 5, 10, 15 and 20-year terms
- Interest rate variable